French Open Tennis Tournament First Week Experience with Airfare
- 4 day / 3 night accommodations at the Four Star Hotel Chateau Frontenac in Paris for the French Open Tennis tournament anytime within 36 months of date of issuance (based on availability)
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
- Centre Court tickets to ANY TWO of the tournament's first week's sessions (Sunday through Sunday)
- Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to Paris's Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities
Every Spring, the tennis world converges in Paris for the finest clay court championship in the world. with accommodations weeks, the City of Lights is transformed from a playground for lovers to a battlefield for top tennis players playing for victory in a Grand Slam event.